Peggy@99-1 is excited to welcome the return of CanadInns Winter Wonderland to Red River Exhibition Park November 30th – January 5th.
Open every day except Christmas Day from 6pm – 10pm
Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is Manitoba’s largest drive-thru light show and provides a brilliant presentation of over one million lights in 26 different theme areas.
Travel the 2.5 kilometre route in the comfort of your own vehicle, tune your radio to the Park’s Christmas station and enjoy the views.
NEW ENTRANCE!! Click here for a map.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (weather permitting) come by for a complimentary sleigh ride, complete with built in fireplace. It’s completely enclosed and really cozy!
- Come see our 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs!
- As the weather gets colder, we will have a skating rink for use. It’s free with admission. Stay tuned for an opening date. Please bring your own skates – no skate rentals on-site. There is a warming hut to change shoes and skates.
- Photo stop! Bring your cameras and take a holiday photo with your family and all of our holiday sculptures.
- Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance at Mac’s, Red River Co-op gas bars and grocery stores and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $15 (plus GST) for one family vehicle up to six passengers.
Prices at the Gate:
- Family vehicle/taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers – $20
- Small bus or handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers – $35
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers – $45
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers – $65
- Bus with 41 plus passengers – $85
Tickets purchased at the gate, include GST. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted.
- 3D Wednesdays – The first 100 cars through the Park gates receive free 3D glasses to really make the light show pop!
You’ll find a treat stand on your route through the light show. Be sure to stop for a favourite treat!
- Mini Donuts (16 per bag)
- Mini Donuts (family bucket of 36)
- Hot Chocolate
- Cotton Candy (large)
- Glow Products